I know that for many of us the year is winding down. So I fired up our lesson plan search engine to find some lesson plans, printables, worksheets and other activities.
End of Year Lesson Plans Activities and Worksheets:
- This is a great set of teacher-submitted elementary school activities for the end of the year. There are 18 activities separated by grade level, and includes activities appropriate for 1st through 3rd grades.
- A huge set of activities from the lesson plans page. There are over 30 lesson plans, worksheets, and printables separated by subject. It is mostly elementary school but there are a few middle school and high school activities for the end of the year.
- Do you need worksheets and printables for the end of the year? This page has 16 printable worksheets and activities that will fit within any elementary school end-of-year lesson plans.
- This article has some great ideas for end-of-year activities if you are just looking for fun activities to add to your own lesson plans
- For middle school and high school, here is a lesson plan with some fun, quick, online research ideas.
- And finally, this lesson plan idea talks about an autographed bulletin board for the end of the year that would be fun for all kids k-12.
If you want to get even more end of year lesson plans, use our lesson plan search engine and enter the terms “end of year activities”.
I hope you and your kids have had a great year! Leave me a comment and share your ideas on how you make your end-of-year activities special.